06 Jun, 2017
- The applicant must be a Jamaican citizen.
- The applicant must have maintained a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher or a “B” average or the equivalent in his/her chosen area of study as established by official school records/transcripts.
- The applicant must complete an application form and provide a recommendation from the institution enrolled in.
- The applicant must demonstrate financial need.
- The applicant should not have received a CHASE Scholarship at another level of study.
- The applicant must be in the final year of the programme.
- Areas of study must be in keeping with areas of focus stipulated by CHASE and aligned to National Priorities.
- The applicant must agree to engaging in community/voluntary services in their area of study following the completion of their programme.