06 Jun, 2017
- The applicant must be a Jamaican citizen.
- The applicant must have maintained a satisfactory level of academic performance in his/her chosen area of study as established by official school records/transcripts.
- The application for a grant must be submitted on behalf of the applicant by the institution he/she is enrolled in.
- Financial need of the applicant must be stated in a personal affairs letter and confirmed by the institution.
- The applicant must be in the final year of the programme.
- Areas of study must be in keeping with areas of focus stipulated by CHASE and aligned to National Priorities.
- The applicant must agree to engaging in community/voluntary services in their area of study following the completion of their programme.