The Culture, Health, Arts, Sports and Education (CHASE) Fund invites security companies to tender for the provision of Security Services for the Fund’s offices at 8 Belmont Road, Kingston 5.
Three-year contract to provide twenty-four-hour security service, seven days a week – including holidays.
- Licensed by the Private Security Regulation Authority (PSRA)
- Possess, at the time of the tender, a valid Tax Compliance Certificate
- Valid National Contracts Commission Registration in the category of Safety and Security Services.
- Coverage by Public Liability Insurance
All bidders must be Tax Compliant at the bid opening. Bidding will be in accordance with tender procedures and guidelines specified in the Handbook of Public Sector Procurement Procedures (March 2014).
- Eligible bidders can obtain Tender Documents as of Monday, April 16, 2018 to Friday, April 20, 2018 between the hours of 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. at the office of: CHASE Fund, 8 Belmont Road, Kingston 5.
- A non-refundable fee of Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000.00) in cash or Manager’s cheque payable to CHASE Fund will be required for each set of tender documents.
- All queries concerning the Tender documents shall be made in writing to the Chief Executive Officer, CHASE, 8 Belmont Road, Kingston 5.
The Tender/s along with the required documents i.e. NCC certificate of registration, a valid TCC/ TCL and Tender Bond, are to be placed in a sealed envelope, clearly marked “Provision of Security Services” and deposited in the designated tender box located in the waiting area of the CHASE Fund Office, 8 Belmont Road, Kingston 5 on or before 2:00 p.m. Friday, May 11, 2018. Late Bids will be rejected.
Tender envelopes will be opened publicly on Friday, May 11, 2018, in the main conference room at CHASE Fund, 8 Belmont Road, Kingston 5 at 2:15 p.m. After evaluation of these documents by the evaluating committee, and subsequent referral to the appropriate authorities for approval, the successful service provider will be accordingly notified.
CHASE FUND is not obliged to accept the lowest or any bid and also reserves the right to terminate the bid process at any point before the award of a contract without incurring liability to any of the bidders. (TENDERERS SHOULD NOTE THAT THE CONTRACT IS FIXED AND NOT SUBJECT TO PRICE ADJUSTMENTS.